How to register: All participants are requested to register online here Once the registration form and payment are received, confirmation email and receipt of payment will be issued.
Day Rate includes:
- Unlimited coffee, tea, pastries, biscuits and snacks
- Hot restaurant lunch on the day
- Evening refreshments and networking event
- Attendance at chosen sessions at the conference on the day
- Attendance at a Pre-Conference Masterclass of your choice
- Attendance at an evening networking and refreshment event
- All conference literature, delegate pack and badge
- WiFi access
Conference Venue: Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa, London Road, Piccadilly, Manchester M1 2PG, set in the heart of Cottonopolis, is Manchester’s largest four-star hotel. Perfectly located if travelling by rail, by road or on foot, our eye-catching expanse dominates the skyline all the way from Piccadilly Station to the Mancunian Way, allowing for quick and easy access to and from all the major motorways.
Accommodation: We have arranged preferential rates at the venue for delegates seeking overnight accommodation. To book, please click on this link and quote the code UNC to secure the discounted B&B rate of £115.00, plus a £10.00 voucher to spend in the hotel during your stay. Places are limited so please book early. A wide range of alternative accommodation, to suit every budget, is also available close to the conference venue.
The AHE conference is leading the development of assessment for learning in higher education