The draft conference programme can now be viewed on-line here or scan the QR code to view on your Smart Phone.
This research and academic development event provides a forum for critical debate of research and innovative focused assessment and feedback practice and policy.
We have provocative, forward looking keynotes from world-leading Professor David Boud, Alfred Deakin Professor and Director of the Centre for Research in Assessment and Digital Learning at Deakin University, Melbourne, Australia and Professor Naomi Winstone, Professor of Educational Psychology and Director of the Institute of Education, University of Surrey. There will also be a choice of cutting edge presentations by leading researchers and academic developers and Master Classes from leading experts in the field of assessment in Higher Education.
- Pragmatic post-covid assessment processes and practices: Professor Kay Sambell & Emerita Professor Sally Brown
- The importance of the relational and affective domains in feedback – Using intellectual streaking to develop staff & student feedback literacy: Dr Edd Pitt
- Negotiated Assessment: principles and practices Professor Paul Kleiman
- Publishing your Research into Assessment in Higher Education: Strategies, Style, Substance Professor Pete Boyd
- Becoming an assessment ‘JEDI’: fostering Justice, Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in our assessment practices Professor Sally Everett