This research and academic development event provides a forum for critical debate of research and innovative focused assessment and feedback practice and policy.
We have provocative, forward looking keynotes from world-leading Professor David Boud, Alfred Deakin Professor and Director of the Centre for Research in Assessment and Digital Learning at Deakin University, Melbourne, Australia, Dr. Naomi Winstone, University of Surrey and Professor Paul Ashwin, Lancaster University. There will also be a choice of cutting edge presentations by leading researchers and academic developers and Master Classes from leading experts in the field of assessment in Higher Education.
- Towards a framework for learner self generated feedback: Professor David Carless
- The Importance of the Relational and Affective Domains in Feedback – Using Intellectual Streaking to Develop Staff & Student Feedback Literacy: Dr Edd Pitt
- Associate Professor Phillip Dawson, Deakin University, Melbourne Australia
- Pragmatic post-Covid assessment processes and practices: Professor Kay Sambell & Emerita Professor Sally Brown
- Dr Fiona Meddings, University of Bradford