Presenter / Session Chair: Fabio R Aricò (University of East Anglia, UK).
A joint Assessment in Higher Education conference (UK) and Transforming Assessment webinar panel session.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic the 2020 Assessment in Higher Education (UK) conference will now be held in an expanded format in 2021. For information about the AHE conference see https://ahenetwork.org/
AHE 2021 preview session chair and AHE Introduction: Fabio R Aricò (University of East Anglia, UK). Panel speakers (10-15 minutes each):
- 1: James Michael Wood (Seoul National University, South Korea) “‘Feedback is useless if no-one can get what it means’: The effect of technology-mediated peer feedback on uptake and literacy”.
- 2: Joanna Tai, Mary Dracup, Merrin Mccracken, Yasmin Mobayad (Deakin University, Australia) “Inclusive assessment design: what can we learn from assessment adjustments?”
- 3: Rob Lowne and Suzanne Stone (Dublin City University, Ireland) “Assessment and digital competences: building capacity with academic staff”
Sessions are hosted by Professor Geoffrey Crisp, DVC Academic, University of Canberra and Dr Mathew Hillier, Australia.
- Slide Set: TA_webinar_15_july_2020_slides.pdf [5.5MB]
- Chat Log (as is): TA_webinar_15_july_2020_chat_log.txt
Blackboard Collaborate archive version.
- View: Session recording in Blackboard Collaborate Ultra version (slide stream, text chat and audio).