Assessment in Higher Education – Post AHE conference 2019 panel session
Sessions are hosted by Professor Geoffrey Crisp, PVC Education, University New South Wales and Dr Mathew Hillier, Monash University Office of Learning and Teaching, Monash University, Australia.
Panel Chair – Prof Sally Jordan (Open University, UK)
[updated 17 Sept 2019] Note: Due to a technical problem the original recording is not available. We re-recorded the presentations on 17 Sept and this now available below.
This was a joint webinar organised with the Assessment in Higher Education conference secretariat.
Panel Chair – Prof Sally Jordan (Open university, UK)
This 1 hour session featured selected speakers from the Assessment in Higher Education conference (26 June 2019 Manchester, UK).
The session theme was “Making technology enhancement effective: what works?”
This webinar session took the form of a panel style review of some of the key messages from the AHE2019 conference. Each panel member contributed to the discussion with an overview of their presentation from the conference followed by questions and discussion between the panel and the webinar participants related to the theme.
- Mira Vogel (King’s College London) on “Students and assessors in conversation about authentic multimodal assessment”
- Maria Rosaria Marsico (University of Exeter) on “Online tools to enhance students experience: assessment”
- Slide Set from re-recorded session: TA_webinar_17_jul_2019_slides.pdf Note a range of links to example videos and additional resources can be found within this file.
- Chat Log from original session (edited for clarity): TA_webinar_17_jul_2019_chat_log.txt
- Example clip from Mira’s session https://youtu.be/RXEC_8Eki6A
Note: Due to a technical problem the original session recording is not available – A re-record session was released on 17 Sept 2019.
Blackboard Collaborate Ultra archive version
View: Session recording in Blackboard Collaborate Ultra.
This is a joint webinar organised with the Assessment in Higher Education conference secretariat.