The conference will include opportunities for the presentation of individual papers, round table and mini keynote presentations. We invite you to submit proposals for this conference on any of the themes listed below in the context of higher education assessment. The suitability of submissions will be decided by an anonymous peer review process. We look forward to another exciting conference and value the time you will spend on your submission; we look forward to reading about your work.
The formats are designed to promote dialogue focused on research, innovation or policy development in assessment in higher education:
Research Presentation & Mini Keynote Presentation
- Relevance to the conference. Work within a specific subject discipline is welcomed but should clearly identify points of interest and implications for those working in professional fields or other subject disciplines;
- The extent to which they build on and critically engage with existing research in field;
- Quality of research/ investigation.
Round Table Presentation
Relevance to the conference (whilst presenters are encouraged to report on work in a specific subject discipline, their work should clearly identify points of interest and implications for those working in other subject disciplines/fields of study)
- Innovation and potential for developing assessment practice
- Critical engagement with existing research evidence in the field
Citations and references
Please note that we expect contributors to include citations to relevant literature in the body of their abstracts. Include a list up to 6 key references to accompany your abstract.
The submission of proposals will be in the form of a 400 word abstract. Submissions should be made on-line here by the deadline of 20 January 2019*.
*For any late submissions please email email@example.com